- Flat Canvas Board (choose your own size.)
- Masking Tape
- Yarn (color doesn’t matter.)
- Spray Paint (choose your own colors.)
- Plastic Table Cloth/ Drop cloth (to reduce mess.)
- Use a piece of masking tape to secure the start of the yarn on the backside of the canvas.
- Wrap the yarn and whatever direction and design you desire, securing every few wraps on the back to keep it super tight. The title you can keep the yarn, the better.
- When you’re happy with your “ wine design,” secure the end of the yard to the back of the canvas.
- Place the canvas on a plastic tablecloth/drop cloths/area that is safe to spray paint outside, and a ventilated area. Do not spray paint inside.
- Spray paint colors in whatever design you want. Leave to dry for at least a few hours, although it’s best to let it dry 8- 12 hours before removing the yarn. When it’s dry to the touch, you can remove the yarn.
**Non-flat canvas are fine to use also, but it’s harder to keep the yarn as tight as you can on a flat canvas