- 24 x 4-inch board
- 3½-inch piece of PVC pipe
- 3-inch square of sandpaper
- Gorilla tape
- Bean bags
- Sander & paint (optional)
- Use Gorilla tape to mount the PVC between five and seven inches from one end of the bottom of the board.
- Glue the sandpaper square to top of the board at the opposite end from the pipe.
NOTE: You may want to sand the edges of the board to make them smoother. You could also paint the board.
Place a bean bag on the sandpaper square. Stomp on the opposite end of the board and try to catch the bean bag as it is catapulted into the air.