What you will need:
- White carnations
- Glass jars
- Food coloring
Put it Together:
- Cut the stems of the flowers fairly short so that the color change will happen more quickly.
- Put water in the jars and enough food coloring to make the color pretty intense.
- Place the flowers in the water.
- Each day the class can observe how the color goes up the stem and begins to color the flower.
- Talk about how when we read the Bible and pray, that God begins to change us.
- The flowers will last for up to two weeks.