What you will need:
- Construction paper (Variety of colors)
- One inch circle punch (optional– colored circle stickers)
- Glue stick
Put it together:
- Cut green paper strips in a variety of lengths to create the tree shape.
- Punch out plenty of circles for children to choose from.
- Lead the children to glue a trunk on the paper then the bottom strip.
- Add the five dots then continue to the top decreasing by one dot each time to create the pyramid shape.
Watch the video demonstration for more help.