- Analyze all available space. Determine the total square footage of space available that could be used by Sunday School classes and departments.
- Determine the square footage needed by all the Sunday School departments and classes in all age groups.
- Based on community changes and age-group shifts, determine whether more space is needed or whether reallocation of space is an option.
- Determine whether multiple use of space is a possibility.
- Evaluate whether a new building is a priority.
- Follow church policies in acquiring any new building space.
|Meeting Space Specifications Chart|
|Babies||35 sq. ft.||12||420 sq. ft.||1:2|
|Ones–Twos||35 sq. ft.||12||420 sq. ft.||1:3|
|Threes–Pre-K||35 sq. ft.||16||560 sq. ft.||1:4|
|Kindergarten||35 sq. ft.||20||700 sq. ft.||1:5|
|Grades 1-6||20-25 sq. ft.||24||480-600 sq. ft.||1:6|