- Cardboard Circle
- paper circle (same size as cardboard)
- Coin (penny works best)
- Cut a circle shape out of cardboard. You can use a small bowl or CD to trace this shape on the cardboard.
- Repeat step one on a sheet of paper.
- Cut out cardboard and paper circle.
- Use markers to color a design on the white paper circle. You can even color it a solid color and then write a Bible verse in a circular order.
- Glue the white circle to the cardboard circle.
- Use scissors to cut a slit in the disc shape. You want this big enough to slide the penny into the center of the slit.
- Add the penny to the slit.
- Spin and have fun!
*Children could practice saying the verse written on the disc in the amount of time that it takes for the spinner to stop spinning!
Written by Mark Jones & Rachel Coleman