- Coffee Can or Can
- Scrapbook paper (1 sheet)
- Tongue Depressors
- Plastic Bug piece
1. Write a word or small phrase of a memory verse on each tongue depressor.
(For example: Stick 1 write “For God”; stick 2 “so loved”, stick 3 “the world”, etc.)
2. Wrap a can in a fun patterned scrapbook paper.
3. After writing on all the tongue depressor sticks, overlap them in a star pattern on top of the can.
4. Once all sticks are on top of the can, place the bug or animal piece on top of all the sticks.
5. Start playing the game by carefully pulling each stick out from under the bug. The players will remove one stick at a time while saying the phrase or word from the memory verse.
6. The goal of the game is to remove all the sticks while saying the memory verse without dropping the bug piece until the very end of the game.