He is not here! For He has been resurrected, just as He said. Come and see the place where He lay. Matthew 28:6
- 8 Small black rocks (Between 1 and 1 1/2 inches in diameter)
- White paint pen
- Pre-printed 8X10 story stone page (or let each child make their own)
- Empty clear tennis ball canister
Use the paint pen to draw the following items on each rock:
|1. Palm Leaf||“Jesus is Praised” Matthew 21:1-1 1|
|2. Cup and Bread||“Jesus gives the Lord’s Supper” Matthew 26:17-29|
|3. Hand||“Jesus prays” Matthew 26:36-46|
|4. Ear||“Jesus is arrested” Matthew 26:47-56|
|5. Crown of Thorns||“Jesus is mocked” Matthew 27:27-31|
|6. Three Crosses||“Jesus is crucified” Matthew 27:32-56|
|7. Tomb||“Jesus is buried” Matthew 27:57-66|
|8. Sunrise||“JESUS IS ALIVE” Matthew 28|
Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Spray clear sealant on the rocks and allow them to dry completely for a second time. This keeps the paint from chipping when they hit up against each other in the container.
- Print the scriptures in a booklet form and include it in the container with the rocks and mat.
- Consider laminating the Story Stones Mat if you are using regular copy paper – rolls up well and lasts longer.
Use the story stones to tell others about Jesus!
See Mr. Mark at One of These Upcoming Training Events
April 13, 2019
Central Baptist, Clovis, NM
Saturday | 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.| Parenting Conference
April 27, 2019
Hope Fellowship, Lake Jackson, TX
Morning | The Seven Desires of Your Child’s Heart, Dealing with Entitlements and a Lack of Respect
Afternoon | Fine-tuning your Super Power, The Three Pillars of Childhood Ministry
May 10-11, 2019
Green Valley Baptist Association (First Baptist Church, Henderson, KY)
Friday | 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. | Enlisting and Building a Strong Teaching Team
Saturday | 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. | Become an Amazing Storyteller, Fine-tuning your Super Power