He is not here! For He has been resurrected, just as He said. Come and see the place where He lay. Matthew 28:6
- 8 Small black rocks (Between 1 and 1 1/2 inches in diameter)
- White paint pen
- Pre-printed 8X10 story stone page (or let each child make their own)
- Empty clear tennis ball canister
Use the paint pen to draw the following items on each rock:
|1. Palm Leaf||“Jesus is Praised” Matthew 21:1-1 1|
|2. Cup and Bread||“Jesus gives the Lord’s Supper” Matthew 26:17-29|
|3. Hand||“Jesus prays” Matthew 26:36-46|
|4. Ear||“Jesus is arrested” Matthew 26:47-56|
|5. Crown of Thorns||“Jesus is mocked” Matthew 27:27-31|
|6. Three Crosses||“Jesus is crucified” Matthew 27:32-56|
|7. Tomb||“Jesus is buried” Matthew 27:57-66|
|8. Sunrise||“JESUS IS ALIVE” Matthew 28|
Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Spray clear sealant on the rocks and allow them to dry completely for a second time. This keeps the paint from chipping when they hit up against each other in the container.
- Print the scriptures in a booklet form and include it in the container with the rocks and mat.
- Consider laminating the Story Stones Mat if you are using regular copy paper – rolls up well and lasts longer.
Use the story stones to tell others about Jesus!
Easter 2018 – Story Stones Mat & Label
Easter Story Stones Booklet example – THE MESSAGE
See Mr. Mark at One of These Upcoming Training Events
April 13, 2019
Central Baptist, Clovis, NM
Saturday | 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.| Parenting Conference
April 27, 2019
Hope Fellowship, Lake Jackson, TX
Morning | The Seven Desires of Your Child’s Heart, Dealing with Entitlements and a Lack of Respect
Afternoon | Fine-tuning your Super Power, The Three Pillars of Childhood Ministry
May 10-11, 2019
Green Valley Baptist Association (First Baptist Church, Henderson, KY)
Friday | 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. | Enlisting and Building a Strong Teaching Team
Saturday | 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. | Become an Amazing Storyteller, Fine-tuning your Super Power