For God so loved the world . . . John 3:16
- Two sheets of cardstock will be needed to create the box. One sheet needs to be a 7” square which will be the bottom of the box, the second needs to be a 7 1/4” square which will be the lid for the box.
- Mark the center of your paper squares with a dot.
- Start with the 7” square to create the base of your box. Fold the top edge of your square to meet the dot. Then fold the bottom edge of the square to meet the dot. Crease both folds. Now, UNFOLD.
- Fold the right edge of your square to the center dot. Fold the left edge to the center dot. Crease both folds. Now, UNFOLD.
- Use the scissors to cut the creases on the top and the bottom. This will create flaps that will help reinforce the box.
- Fold up the edges on each side—making sure the smaller flaps go on the inside. Use tape to secure each side.
- REPEAT steps 3-6 to create your box top.
- Use markers to decorate the box with Bible verses. Use additional smaller squares of cardstock to create notes of encouragement. Place notes and mints in the base of your box. Add the lid and deliver to a homebound neighbor or family member.
In 31 Days to Finding Your Kids’ Ministry Mojo, Mark Jones reveals that the real power it takes to be successful in kids’ ministry comes from prepared leadership. The key to prepared leadership is seeking the guidance and counsel of the Holy Spirit while endeavoring to lead kids to Christ.
As Mark walks with you through this 31-day journey of discovery, you will read each day’s topic and then thoughtfully answer three questions. The challenge is to be honest and real as you consider the subject, making notes and answering questions designed to move you to a new level of ministry leadership. So get ready — it’s time to find your kids’ ministry mojo! Order yours today.