God’s love was revealed among usin this way: God sentone and only Sonthe world so that we might livethrough him. 1 John 4:9
- Cardboard “O”
- Puzzle pieces (10-14)
- Glossy Acrylic Green Paint
- Paint Brush
- Card stock
- Buttons, Sequins, Tri-beads
- Quick-Dry Craft Glue
- Ribbon or Craft Cord
- Use a die cut if possible to cut the letter “O” out of cardboard.
- Make a “hanger” with the ribbon/cord and attach to the topside of the cardboard.
- Brush “quick-dry glue” on the cardboard and begin laying the puzzle pieces around the letter “O.”
- Carefully add a second layer of puzzle pieces—staggering the pieces to create texture.
- Use a sponge brush to add paint to the puzzle pieces.
- As the paint dries, create the “date” banner by cutting a strip of card stock and add the preferred wording. Use glue to attach edges of banner to the wreath.
- Add red buttons, sequins or tri-beads to create holly.
- Hang on your tree or give to a friend!