- Large pull tabs (from canned food)
- Button magnet
- Hot glue
- Craft glue
- Wiggle eyes
- Index card
- Cut the yarn into four-inch lengths.
- Make a sample verse card.
- Use a hitch knot to attach the yarn to the largest hole on the pull tab.
- Teacher: Hot glue a magnet behind the largest circle.
- Turn the magnet over and glue two wiggle eyes to the front of the pull-tab.
- Write your verse on the card. Use the magnet to hang it.
NOTE: Encourage the kids to recall verses that help us when we are afraid. (Psalm 56:3, 2 Timothy 1:7)
January 11-12, 2019
First Baptist Church, Cullman, AL
Friday | 6:00p.m.-9:00p.m. | Guiding Behavior for Preschoolers
Saturday | 9:00a.m.-12:00p.m. | Learning Centers that Make you a Star Teacher
February 22-23, 2019
Immanuel Baptist Church, Odessa, TX
Friday | 6:30p.m.-9:00p.m. | Equipping the Grade-school Teacher
Saturday | 9:00a.m.-11:00a.m. | Equipping Preschool Teachers