Kids can create a large tie out of colorful paper and write their favorite things about their Dad. Add a string or yarn so Dads can wear them to the worship service.
- Colorful paper or scrapbook paper
- Hole punch
- Fold the paper in half (length-wise) and cut a point at the bottom. Cut the shape at the top and finally the classic tie shape along the open side.
- Open the tie-shape and smooth flat.
- Hole punch each side of the top of the tie to attach yarn later.
- Invite kids to write some words on the tie that describe their Dad.
- Thread a piece of yarn through the holes so the tie can be worn.
Remind kids that our fathers are a wonderful gift in our life and we need to appreciate and honor them. (Exodus 20:12)