“I will praise you because I have been remarkably and wondrously made. Your works are wondrous, and I know this very well.” Psalm 139:14
- Clear flat-sided marbles
- Permanent markers
- Acrylic paint
- White copy paper
- Button magnets
- Clear glue
- Quick-dry craft glue
- Wet wipes
- Place a small amount of paint on a sponge.
- Dab your finger on the paint and carefully press your finger print on the copy paper.
- While the paint is drying, use the permanent marker to draw the details of your design on the flat side
of the marble.
- Use the scissors to cut around the finger print.
- Apply a small amount of clear glue to attach the painted finger print. It should be face-up on the flat side of the marble.
- Attach the magnet to the flat side of the marble.
Optional: Consider hot-gluing the “FUN PRINT” to a Large Paper Clip to create a bookmark for parents,
grandparents or teachers.