You will need:
- Paper plate for each child
- Construction paper—green, white, and red
- Paint brushes
- Wiggle Eyes (optional)
- Butcher paper, newspaper, or throw away table cloth
Put it together:
- Cover the table with butcher paper, newspaper, or throw away tablecloth.
- Give each child a paper plate and have them smash it flat using their hands. This will help later as you put the happy frog together.
- Guide the children to paint the entire paper plate green. Set aside to dry.
- Draw “legs” on the green construction paper and let the kids cut them out. Do the same for the whites of the eyeballs. You may want to precut the red tongues.
- Once the plate is dry (a blow dryer or fan is helpful), have the children glue on the legs, eyes, and tongue.
- Have the children either draw eyes on the eyeballs or glue wiggle eyes to them.
- Talk about how God gives us things to enjoy.