- Brown chenille stem
- 24 pony beads (orange, brown, yellow, cream, red)
- Cut the chenille stems in half.
- Make a sample.
- Twist two pieces of chenille stems together to form an “+.”
- Thread six pony beads onto each stem of the “+.”
- Bring all the sections together and twist to secure.
A Dad’s Gotta Do What a Dad’s Gotta Do
A Dad’s Gotta Do What a Dad’s Gotta Do is the story of one seemingly ordinary dad who makes a certain Monday morning drive to school anything but ordinary for his two boys.