You will need:
- Lite Brite’s or comparable items
- Pegs that go in the Lite Brite
- Black construction paper
- White crayons
Put it together:
- Have the kids write (largely) with white crayon on the black construction paper. They can write the Bible thought or anything that goes with the lesson. Hint: You might write it for younger kids.
- Place the paper over the holes on the Lite Brite.
- Show the kids how to put pegs into the holes following the lines drawn.
- Enjoy and let your light shine!