As the Father has loved me, I have also loved you. Remain in my love. John 15:9
- Large googly eyes
- Card stock
- Quick-dry craft glue
- Heavyweight magnet buttons
Use the scissors to cut the cardboard in a basic “owl” shape.
- Break sticks to size as you lay vertically across the “owl” shape.
- Carefully, move a few sticks at a time and add quick-dry glue to attach. Continue the process until all sticks are glued in place.
- Glue magnets to one side of the clothespin.
- Glue on eyes.
- Cut a beak out of card stock and attach with glue to owl’s face.
- While glue dries, use markers and additional card stock to create a note to attach to the owl.
- Use quick-dry glue to attach clothespin to the back of the owl.
- Add the note or scripture to the clothespin.
Parenting is a Choice (DVD/CD)
Many parents are looking for answers to hard questions like:
- How do I get my kids to respect me and others?
- Why does my beautiful daughter scream and throw fits?
- Can you help me figure out why my son won’t use common sense?
- Seems like my discipline doesn’t work. What am I supposed to do?
Mr. Mark weaves practical tips parents can follow, with humorous stories from his personal experience to encourage and equip parents. Watch the videos at home with your spouse or gather a small group at church to enjoy this series over four weeks.