1. Remove bag handles and turn upside down.
2. Arm Opening: Cut across just below the folded bottom.
3. Cut along the support strap to remove.
4. Pull folded part out.
5. Reveal the side folds.
6. Cut the outside folds and remove.
7. Neck Opening: Cut a two-inch strap on both sides.
8. Cut the middle part in half, between the straps.
9. Cut a middle slit opening on the front.
10. Cut a “V” shape on the front (both left and right sides).
11. Add gray, yellow, or reflective tape.
To register visit http://heartofthechild.net