- Black permanent marker
- Basketball beads
- Paper straw
- Orange paint
- Cotton swabs
- Cut two cardboard circles.
- Cut the cord to a length three times the diameter of the circle.
- Draw basketball lines on the circles.
- Use a cotton swab to dot the entire surface of both circles with orange dots.
- Thread a basketball bead on each end of the cord and tie a knot to secure.
- Lay one cardboard ball face down. Glue or tape the cord across the center of the ball.
- Flatten the top inch of the straw and glue it so that it extends past the base of the ball.
- Glue the other cardboard ball over the first, sandwiching all the components between.
- Place the straw between your hands and roll back and forth.
See Mr. Mark at One of These Upcoming Training Events
April 12-13, 2019
Central Baptist, Clovis, NM
Saturday | 9:00a.m.-12:00p.m.| Parenting Conference
April 27, 2019
Hope Fellowship, Lake Jackson, TX
Morning | The Seven Desires of Your Child’s Heart, Dealing with Entitlements and a Lack of Respect
Afternoon | Fine-tuning your Super Power, The Three Pillars of Childhood Ministry
May 10-11, 2019
Green Valley Baptist Association (First Baptist Church, Henderson, KY)
Friday | 6:30p.m.-8:30p.m. | Enlisting and Building a Strong Teaching Team
Saturday | 9:00a.m.-11:00a.m. | Become an Amazing Storyteller, Fine-tuning your Super Power