Then he said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.” Mark 16:15
- Metallic chenille stems in a variety of colors—6” pieces
- Copy paper cut in 3” X 1 1/4” pieces
- Use markers to create fun images and messages that tell others about Jesus on a strip of copy paper.
- Carefully roll the strip and tape it making sure your that your image is still visible.
- Choose two or three colors of chenille stems. Place the stems on the backside of the rolled
strip— lengthwise where paper can fold-over stems. Tape the folded paper in place and carefully curl the ends of chenille stems upward.
- Insert the “Message” on the end of the straw launcher.
- Hold the launcher in an upward position and blow through the straw. Watch your message fly through the air!