Here’s a great tossing and catching game the whole class or family can enjoy. There needs to be a penalty for the person who doesn’t catch the ball! Try smaller size jugs for more of a challenge.
Things to gather:
- Gallon size milk jugs
- Utility knife
- Duct tape
- Ball or bean bag
Put it together:
- Wash and dry milk jugs.
- Holding the jug upside down, draw a line around the bottom.
- Cut the bottom and remove to reveal a scoop-like jug.
- Trim any stubborn places to achieve the desired look.
- Use duct tape to cover the sharp edge.
- Create more scoops for more kids to play.