- Wood Slice (4-5 inches wide)
- AcrylicPaint (Colors don’t matter)
- Paint Brushes
- Black Sharpie
- Game Pieces (2 Sets of 5 matching pieces)
- Paint whatever color/ design you want on your wood slice.
- Wait until paint is dry, then use the black sharpie to create the #lines for Tic Tac Toe.
- The game is played as opponents take turns putting their game pieces on the board one by one. The goal is to get three of their pieces in a row to win. You’re also trying to block your opponent from getting three in a row at the same time! Game is over if someone gets three in a row, or if no one does.
- Play, clear the board, repeat!
*Could even be used as a team game in class for review questions as they answer. correctly, or just used for fun.
Written by: Mark Jones & Courtney Ingram