ALLERGY ALERT, list all ingredients on a sign outside of the room to alert parents of the items the children may touch and smell.
- Collect leaves, tall grasses, small pebbles, and sand.
- Provide construction paper, scissors, and glue (glue sticks are not recommended).
- Pour a small amount of glue on a butter dish lid and place cotton swabs nearby to use as paint brushes to apply the glue to the paper.
- Place materials in containers on a table near a window.
- Print today’s Bible verse on the bottom of the paper.
- Invite children to select a paper, print their name on the top, and select leaves, grass, pebbles, and sand to create a design using the glue on their paper.
As they work, share the Bible story and read the Bible verse and encourage each child to say the verse with you.