God saw everything He had made and it was very good.
What you will need:
- Brown bag or zip-lock bag for each child
- Cardboard squares
- Nature items
- Pictures of creatures made with nature items
Put it together:
- Give each child a bag or zip-lock and allow them to pick up nature items, such as leaves and small sticks, as you walk around outside. An alternate idea would be to have a basket of leaves and sticks ready for the children when they arrive.
- Once back inside, show children how to arrange their nature items on the cardboard squares to create pictures.
- Show a few pictures of ways to arrange the items to create butterflies, etc. This will get the creative juices flowing. The possibilities are endless.