The LORD is good, a stronghold in a day of distress; He cares for those who take refuge in Him. Nahum 1:7
- Large chenille stem
- Googly eyes
- Craft feathers
- Small pieces of cardboard or card stock
- Quick drying craft glue
- Be creative.
- Wrap the Chenille stem tightly around the pencil—starting at the eraser and working your way down the body of the pencil. Use a drop of glue to secure tip of stem.
- Cut a beak from the cardboard or card stock.
- Attach the eyes and beak with glue.
- Attach a feather with glue.
- Use your Pencil Pal to encourage others.
Want to be a star teacher with little effort? The secret weapon every preschool teacher needs is Learning Centers Beyond Compare. You will find over 200 center ideas and activities preschoolers will love. Ideas for puzzles, art, blocks, nature, homeliving and plenty of bonus ideas to use in music and group experiences. An added feature to the book is literacy activities. You will find it packed with literacy ideas for language, math and problem solving as well. Order Learning Centers Beyond Compare from our store.