What you will need:
- Three ping pong balls for each child
- Construction paper for hat
- White chenille stem to hold snowman together
- Permanent markers
- Strips of material for scarf
- Colored chenille stems for decorating
- Glue gun
Put it together:
- Advance prep: Heat the glue gun and use the tip to melt a hole in each side of the ping pong ball to run the supporting chenille stem through.
- Children will run the chenille stem through the holes to build the snowman. Secure at the bottom and top by twisting the chenille stem.
- Use another chenille stem to wrap around and make arms.
- Have the children decorate their snowman, using glue to secure buttons, hat, and scarf.
- Draw a mouth and enjoy your snowman!