This adorable Pinwheel is wonderful for parades and any outdoor activities where a breeze can turn the colorful wheel.
What you will need:
- One 8×8 square of colored paper
- Four 4×4 squares of colored paper
- Unsharpened pencil
Put it together:
- Glue the 4×4 squares to each quadrant of the 8×8 paper.
- Using a ruler, draw a line from corner to corner.
- Cut along the line toward the center stopping about an inch before the center.
- Bend the outside points toward the center.
- Insert a pushpin through the layered corners of paper and into the pencil eraser.