God gives food to every creature. Psalm 136:25
What you will need:
- Plastic eggs
- Small jar of peanut butter
- Twine or yarn
- Small pebbles or marbles
- Small paper plates
- Plastic knives
- Zip-lock bags
Put it together:
- Before the session punch a hole in the top of the egg and insert a 12” to 15” piece of twine or yarn and knot it on the inside of the egg. Add a few small pebbles to weight it down.
- Using the knife, smear peanut butter all over the egg and then roll in a plate of birdseed.
- Place completed feeder in a zip-lock bag to take home.
- Encourage children to ask parents to hang their feeder in a tree and watch the birds enjoy their treat.