Only takes 20 minutes (or less)
1 cup of milk (or half and half)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cups sugar
CLEAN Snow (Not gently used)
1. Send the kids outside to collect 4 – 5 cups of fresh, clean snow. Don’t pack the snow, just scoop it up. (Set it in the freezer while you prepare the other ingredients).
2. Mix together the milk, vanilla, and the sugar. Stir this mixture until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Slowly add the snow to your mixture, stirring constantly, until it is as thick as ice cream.
4. Eat and enjoy. (Our family did– Kinda.)
* Great idea for the classroom since it is “safe cooking.” Only if you have an abundance of clean snow.