- Cookie cutter
- Sponge brush
- Slice the top off the potato.
- Press the cookie cutter into the potato.
- Use a knife to cut away about a ½ inch slice all around the cookie cutter.
- Remove the cookie cutter.
- Use a sponge brush to cover the shape with a thin layer of paint.
- Press the potato onto the paper to print.
- Re-apply between stamping for a more solid image.
See Mr. Mark at one of These Upcoming Events
March 6-7, 2020
Heart of the Child Conference
SWBTS, Ft. Worth, TX
March 10, 2020
Limestone Baptist Association, Athens, AL
March 27-28, 2020
FBC Lewisville, TX
April 3-4, 2020
First Southern Baptist Church, Liberal, KS