- Orange paper
- Bamboo skewer
- Markers (green and black)
Cut three orange circles for each project.
- Use the green marker to color the top inch of the bamboo skewer green.
- Fold each circle in half.
- Unfold the circles and draw the eyes on one circle, the nose on another, and the mouth on the third.
- Turn one circle over and lay the skewer on the fold with the green part extending above the top of the circle. Use tape to secure.
- Cover one half of the second circle with glue and glue it to the first circle. Use a piece of tape to secure the skewer in the fold.
- Cover the back of the third circle with glue and attach it to the backs of the first two circles.
- Roll the skewer between the palms of your hands and watch the face come together.
NOTE: You can also print phrases of a verse on each circle and watch the verse come together as you spin.