- Toaster Oven
- Tube of crescent rolls
- Cookie sheet
- 2 Bowls
- 8 Marshmallows
- Preheat the toaster oven to the temperature indicated on the tube of crescent rolls.
- Melt ¼ cup butter in the microwave.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of cinnamon in a bowl.
- Open the rolls and separate the triangles.
- Dip the marshmallow in the melted butter and roll them in the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Place the marshmallow on the pointed end of the dough, then roll to the wide end. Pinch the edges to seal.
- Place the rolls on a cookie sheet and bake according to the instructions on the crescent tube.
While the rolls are baking, tell the Easter story in your own words. When the rolls are baked, they will be empty- just like the tomb!