- Paper lunch sack
- Craft paper
- Rubber bands
- Plastic grocery sacks
- Wiggle eyes
- Orange craft foam
- Paint stir stick
- Small foam flower
- Stuff the lunch sack with plastic grocery bags. Insert the paint stir stick and secure it with a rubber band.
- Tie a raffia bow over the rubberband.
- Tape some raffia hair to the top of the bag.
- Cut a large circle from the craft paper. Place the circle over the hair and secure it with a rubber band.
- Glue wiggle eyes to the front of the bag. Glue an orange foam triangle for the nose. Use a marker to add the mouth.
- Glue the sunflower to the hat.
|For parents and children alike, many of the fondest “school days” memories revolve around a bustling morning routine that began with a hurried breakfast, followed by loading backpacks, and culminating in the drive to school. A Dad’s Gotta Do What a Dad’s Gotta Do is the story of one seemingly ordinary dad who makes a certain Monday morning drive to school anything but ordinary for his two boys. In this beautifully illustrated book created for kids to read with their parents, author Mark Jones presents the amusing and easy-to-understand narrative of a father’s unconditional love for his children. Kids will giggle with delight, and parents are sure to be inspired to find their own special way to shout their love for their children, as they sit down together to read A Dad’s Gotta Do What a Dad’s Gotta Do. Order yours today!|