I am wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14
- Sandwich or Gallon size Storage Bag
- Styling Gel
- Fun Foam—Variety of Colors
- Buttons and/or Pony Beads
- Quick Drying Craft glue
- Star-shaped mylar confetti
- Clear Packing Tape
- White Cardstock—cut to the size of storage baggie
- Use packing tape to secure both sides and the bottom of an unsealed storage bag to white cardstock. Leave the top of the storage bag unsealed.
- Cut a hat shape, heart, snow for the hat, and a carrot nose out of Fun Foam.*
- Use craft glue to attach the “snow” and “heart” onto the hat and set aside to dry.
- Add hair gel, 1/8 cup of water, glitter and confetti to the storage bag.
- Seal the bag and squish around.
- Open the bag and add buttons/pony beads and carrot nose. Seal the bag.
- Place the hat on the top of the snowman baggie and secure in place from the backside using clear packing tape.
*Card stock or felt can be substituted to create hat and hat accessories.