Teachers need a fresh idea for those fidgety kiddos! Here is the answer- the Preschool Hop Mat. It is designed for preschoolers learning their alphabet and numbers (1-25). The Hop Mat is made of heavy vinyl and durable so kids can jump from letter to letter while saying the letters or numbers out loud. It is 60 inches square, so it is large enough to play on without taking up a ton a space in your classroom. Here are some other uses:
- Relay races- Pull a letter out of the hat and run to step on that letter and back.
- Timed races with a partner or team.
- Tag team to complete the hoping sequence.
- Throw a bean bag to the number and count from one to that number.
- Match cut-out letters and numbers to those on the mat like a giant puzzle.
- Friends love sitting around and pointing to the next letter so everyone in participating.