- #6 Plastic
- Colored pencils
- Hole punch
- Spring hook
- Toaster oven
- Parchment paper or aluminum foil
|NOTE: Plastic containers that are marked with a 6 in a triangle will react like shrink plastic. Other numbers will not work. The final product will be about 1/3 of the size of the original.|
Preheat the toaster oven to 350°.
- Trace or draw a shape on the plastic and cut it out.
- Lightly sand one side of the shape and use colored pencils to color.
- Punch a hole in the shape and attach the hook.
- Place the shape in the toaster oven on the aluminum foil.
- Heat until the plastic shrinks and lays flat.
NOTE: Be careful removing it from the oven. The hook will be very hot.
|Digging Up the Word is a great classroom game for two players or teams. Using the game grid, players should write the words of a Bible verse, or books contained in a division of the Bible, onto small sticky-notes. Once all your words are collected, be the first person to put them in order and read the verse! Find Digging Up the Word in our store.|