Snow Measuring Stick Materials:
- Paint stir stick
- White paint
- Chenille Stem
- 2 matching pompoms
- Wiggle Eyes
- Black Marker
- Orange craft foam
Preparations: Use white paint to paint the stir sticks.
1. Glue a pompom on each side of the stick.
2. Cut a small carrot from the orange foam. Glue to the snowman’s face to make the nose.
3. Cut a small piece of felt to make a scarf.
4. Use a black marker to draw a mouth.
5. Glue on wiggle eyes.
6. Use the ruler and marker to make 1-inch marks along one side of the stick.
7. Add numbers.
8. Glue a few buttons on the down the middle of the stick.
9. Cut a small piece of a chenille stem, and glue over the top of the stick.