- Play Dough
- Permanent markers
- Plastic water bottle
Use yarn to make small pom poms.
- Insert a balloon into the neck of a plastic bottle. Roll the end of the balloon over the outside rim of the bottle.
- Roll the play dough into small snakes. Feed the play dough snakes through the neck of the balloon.
- Cut off the bottom of the bottle and pull the balloon off of the neck of the bottle.
- Flatten the play dough. Use a marker to add a face.
- Tie off the balloon. Add a pom pom or tie on a few strings of yarn to make the hair.
|The Time Saver Idea Notebook is filled with 150 ideas to use in childhood ministry. Topics include: Ideas for teaching preschoolers & children, reaching parents, leadership tips, general helps and lots of holiday ideas. The notebook gives permission to copy for local church and classroom use. This is a great organized resource for leaders and teachers needing quick ideas. Optional digital download format available. Order yours today.|