- Roll of masking tape or duct tape
- Small wooden skewers or skinny dowel rods, approximately 5 inches long
- Drinking straws
- Card stock
This is hours of fun! We made this for the Bible story of the walk to Emmaus, but you could use it for any story that involves walking.
- Draw someone’s feet (preferably small ones) on the card stock and cut them out.
- Tape the skewers inside the roll of tape, an equal distance apart, one sticking out on each side.
- Cut the straws to approximately 4 inches long. Tape them to the upper inside instep of each foot (make sure the feet are in natural Right/Left position, the straws will be in the center). Now slide the straws onto the wooden skewers of the tape roll. You can roll the tape and the feet will walk across the floor.
- You can write your Bible verse on the feet to go with your lesson of the week.