What you will need:
- Cardstock or index cards (postcard size)
- Posterboard strips 20”x8”
- Bible verses printed on 8 1/2”x11” paper
Put it together:
- Using the following scale, create a set of Scrabble letters on cardstock or index cards.
2—J, K, Q, X, Z; 3—B, C, F, H, M, P, V, W, Y; 4—G; 5—L; 6—D, S, U; 8—N
9—T, R; 11—O; 12—I; 13—A; 18—E
- Fold strips of posterboard in half lengthwise (hotdog style) to create card holders for each team.
- Print Bible Verses on 8 1/2 X 11 paper or larger to help teams as they use their letters to spell out the words to the featured verse.
- Verses that do NOT include one letter words like “A” or “I” are much easier to utilize.
- Play like Scrabble, taking turns with each team.