This would be an excellent way to celebrate Valentine’s Day!
What you will need:
- Invitations that invite your class to a “That’s Amore’” spaghetti lunch or dinner
- Food for lunch/dinner such as frozen meatballs, jarred sauce, boxed pasta, some garlic bread, and a bag of salad—easy!
- Valentine card making supplies
Put it together:
- Invite your class to the “That’s Amore“ lunch/dinner and ask them to bring pantry items that relate to a spaghetti dinner such as: pasta, canned or jarred sauce, bread mix, olives, boxed spaghetti dinners, etc.
- After the meal, make valentine cards with “That’s Amore’” (Jesus loves you!) themes.
- Deliver the food and valentines to your local food pantry.