Why Didn’t Someone Tell Me That?
Maybe you are starting new in children’s ministry or maybe you have been in the ministry a while. Whatever your situation, it is easy to get bogged down or simply stuck. Here are 10 truths to consider as you listen to God and lead your people.
- Take care of you, no one else will.
- Know what you believe and why you believe it!
- People are more important than programs.
- Organization is your best friend.
- Give away your ministry.
- We may all be created equal, but that doesn’t insure quality.
- Every hill is not worth dying on!
- Change is sometimes good…sometimes not so good.
- Be as loyal as possible.
- You are not irreplaceable.
What would you add to the list?
Podcast: Subscribe in iTunes | Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS