- Plastic tarp or vinyl table cloth
- Duct tape- three colors or patterns
- Sealable sandwich/snack bags
- Cut the material for the game board in about 3-by-3 foot square.
- Use one color of duct tape to create a tic-tac-toe grid on the game board.
- Use the funnel to pour ½ cup rice in each snack bag.
- Seal the bag, pushing out any air. Fold the bag into a square and cover with duct tape. Make five bags each of two different colors or patterns.
Form two teams and play tic-tac-toe by tossing the rice bags onto the grid.