Provide cards for your church members to hand out with their trick or treat candy. Include information about your church’s on-going ministry to children and any up-coming special events.
What you will need:
- Information about your church
Put it together:
- Gather information about your on-going children’s ministry or church activities you want to promote.
- Make an attractive presentation on cardstock. Cut the cards apart.
- Ask people who are giving out candy to participate by handing a card out when giving candy to trick or treaters. (option: attach each card to a piece of candy)
- Encourage those who want to participate, to be sure that they are giving out nice treats that will provide a positive impression of your church.