What you will need:
- A “Turkey” hat (one per team)
- One pair of 3X or 4X sweat pants (one per team)
- 50 or more paper wads (one per team)
- Basket (one per team)
Put it together:
- Determine which leader or child will wear the “turkey” outfit for each team.
- Line the turkeys up about 3’ in front of their line of teammates.
- Place a basket of paper wads at the front of each line.
- Each team member tosses two paper wads (one at a time) at the turkey.
- The turkey holds out the waistband of their pants trying to catch the paper wads within a designated area. As the turkey catches the wads, the team should be saying books of the Bible. Set a time limit and see how far each team can get with the Books of the Bible.
- Change out the “turkey” and play again.