Give thanks in everything. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
- Paper cup (white or brown)
- Wiggle eyes
- Orange and red construction paper
- Jumbo craft sticks
- Quick dry craft glue
- Use marker to color cup brown.
- Cut a beak and waddle out of construction paper.
- Attach the beak, wiggle eyes and waddle to the cup with the glue.
- Use markers to color and decorate ONE side of the jumbo craft sticks.
- On the “uncolored” side of each craft stick write one person, place or thing having to do with Thanksgiving.
(Turkey, Drumstick, Native American, Pilgrim, Mayflower, Pie, House, Family, Corn on the Cob, Bible, etc.)
- You’ll need a timer and either a white board and dry erase markers OR paper and markers.
- Divide into teams and take turns “drawing” the item on the back of the selected feather.
- The team that guesses the most correct answers wins.
Use a recycled vegetable can and cover it with brown contact paper or construction paper. Add additional feathers as “Thanksgiving” items come to mind.
Are you new to Mr. Mark’s Classroom? Find craft ideas, podcasts, VBS decorations, parenting ideas, Bible Skill games and so many other great resources that you can use in your ministry. Subscribe today to get started receiving my weekly emails. You will also receive my free idea book, Ideas Gone Wild! Click here to subscribe.