What you will need:
- Green and red cardstock
- White paper
- Hole punch
- Dowel stick
Put it together:
- Trace or die cut a white, red, and green tree for each project.
- Tape the dowel to the back of the green tree.
- Glue the red and green trees together with the dowel sandwiched in the middle.
- Have the kids punch several holes in the white paper.
- Glue the white paper with the holes over the red side of the tree.
- Encourage the kids to twist the dowel between their hands to see the decorated tree.