- Brown Lunch Bags
- Construction paper autumn colors (red, yellow, orange)
- With the bag flat, cut strips about a half an inch wide and half way down the length of the bag.
- Twist the in the middle to create the trunk of the tree with the bottom of the bag remaining flat so the tree can stand.
- Spread out the strips or fringe to grab one or a couple at a time and twist to create the branches.
- If more branches are needed, separate or divide the stripes more by cutting them down the center of the strip then twist.
- Tear small pieces of autumn color construction paper to create the leaves.
- Glue the leaves to the branches. Remember to add leaves in the middle of the branches and not only the end.
- Create this project early so the kids can see your example and you can better instruct the kids as they work.