What you will need:
- Construction paper
- Wiggle Eyes
- Curly ribbon
- Hole punch
- Tape or stapler
Put it together:
- Using a piece of 9 x12 construction paper, cut 8 slits on one of the long sides. Cut to the halfway point of the paper.
- Glue cheerios on the “legs” you created. Glue wiggle eyes on.
- Roll the paper edges together and tape or staple to form the body of the Octopus.
- Curl the legs out using your fingers.
- Punch 2 holes, on opposite sides of the body. Tie yarn or ribbon through the holes for hangers.
- Cut half-circles out of construction paper.
- Cut small shapes out of paper and glue on to the jellyfish.
- Punch holes along the bottom.
- Tie curling ribbon in each hole. Curl slightly with scissors.