Make an adorable valentine door hanger on the cheap!
What you will need:
- Construction paper
- Computer and printer to print the greeting
- Thin bendy wire
- Small nail or push pin
Put it together:
- Cut out heart shapes from cardboard and construction paper.
- Print the greeting from computer and cut the paper into a heart shape.
- Assemble and glue the paper hearts together.
- Glue buttons around the heart.
- Poke a small hole with a nail or push pin into the top of the cardboard heart on both sides to hold the wire.
- Bend wire through the holes and curl around a pencil.
- Attach a ribbon to the wire.